As an immigrant, I would not believe that the decision of immigrating would change my life in unimaginable ways. During the Economic Opening of China, a few decades ago, there is no doubt that some people benefitted a lot from it. More companies invited people to apply for jobs, which was beneficial for people to earn more money to improve their living conditions. However, there are still some people who did not prosper under the great era. Due to the bad economic policies of leaders, many people, including my family, did not have savings. Some of them didn’t even have enough money to buy food, and many families could only eat meat several times a year. Fortunately, my family grasped an opportunity to immigrate to Chicago, which let my family have a chance to have a stable life and achieve their dreams. To begin with, in 1990 some members of my family successfully immigrated to Chicago to have a new life because of new opportunities. Though my parents a...
Hi Micky. I like your name because it same to the cartoon character, Mickey Mouse. It's easy to remember and you look so cute. Nice to meet you~
ReplyDeleteHi Micky. Thank you for interesting information. Your character influenced your name meaning. I believe that people's name affects their characters and lives.
ReplyDeleteHi Micky, thank you for sharing your story! Now I know better about your country and its culture, it is very interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was an interesting story! I also agree with Esma that your name matches to your self being 🙂 I wish you all the best for your future!
ReplyDelete