Missing Memories Nowadays, people can easily order many things and get everything that they want. People can order food, vegetables, and clothes with a few clicks. When people order something, a delivery person will bring that to their house. Since I do not really like going out, in Korea, I enjoyed internet shopping and eating delivery food. I was happy that I could order anything at home at any time. In particular, I always ordered delivery food on rainy days. The reasons I preferred delivery service were it was fast, and had less restriction of time and place. Since I came to the United States, I do not use delivery service very often anymore. I realized that there are many restrictions on delivery so I had to give up my habits that I had in Korea. When I was living in Korea, I could order whatever I wanted including food. Many K...
Hi Micky. I like your name because it same to the cartoon character, Mickey Mouse. It's easy to remember and you look so cute. Nice to meet you~
ReplyDeleteHi Micky. Thank you for interesting information. Your character influenced your name meaning. I believe that people's name affects their characters and lives.
ReplyDeleteHi Micky, thank you for sharing your story! Now I know better about your country and its culture, it is very interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was an interesting story! I also agree with Esma that your name matches to your self being 🙂 I wish you all the best for your future!
ReplyDelete